"Mulethi" aka Licorice root, is considered to be one of the world’s oldest herbal remedies. This traditional herb exhibits manifold benefits and is extensively used in several folk remedies and classical ayurvedic formulations to treat respiratory problems, skin problems, liver disorders, gastric problems etc. Wheatgrow Mulethi will easily find its way into your daily routine with is multiple health benefits:
- It reduces bloating, increases appetite, reduces indigestion and promotes better absorption of nutrients in the body due to its high fiber content. It also promotes gut health by suppressing growth of toxic bacteria.
- Having potent Anti-Inflammatory, Antibiotic, and Anti-Asthmatic properties, licorice plays a pivotal role in treating the common cold, cough and flu symptoms. It also thins and slackens phlegm deposits within the chest and nasal cavities and hence eases chest congestion.
- Bolsters Immunity, reduces fatigue and improves vitality of the body.
- Being a natural Antacid, it helps with battling acidity, peptic ulcers, GERD and heartburn.
- Mulethi root extract can show significant improvements in blood sugar levels and kidney health. It regulates cholesterol levels hence reducing risk of heart disease.
- Being a vata-pitta pacifier, it flushes out the AMA toxins from the internal layers of the skin, promotes overall skin health and treats various skin infections like eczema, acne, pimples, rashes, boils, etc.
- Chewing on Mulethi roots significantly reduced the number of Streptococcus mutans bacteria, which are the main cause of cavities.
- 100 gm.
IMPORTANT: Do not exceed intake beyond 100mg per day.
Wheatgrow products are 100% locally and naturally sourced and cruelty free. We are committed to providing you with the highest quality, certified natural foods so you may lead a healthy life.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.